We currently have a vacancy for student assistants at the research department Organisational Behaviour, Change Management & Consultancy (OBCC).
Please find more information below and apply if you are interested!
What is OBCC?
In the OBCC group, we focus on how organizations, teams, leaders, and employees can realise sustainable improvements and transformations. We conduct innovative field studies in organizations using high-precision behavioural video observation methods, combined with physiological and survey data.
What is the vacancy?
We are looking for student assistants who can transcribe videos as well as code them on behavioural observations. You will receive a detailed explanation and training in behavioural coding.
Tasks involved in this role:
- Writing transcripts
- Coding videos
- Review data and/or work in pair
- Miscellaneous tasks that will arise (e.g., assist on data collection activities)
Who are you?
- Are interested in behavioural research?
- Are you a detailed-oriented and precise person?
- Can focus and work on a laptop/computer for long periods of time?
- Are you keen on working in pairs if required?
- Can you attribute 8-12 hours a month?
- Are you proficient in Dutch?
- Do you meet the UT-Flex requirements?
I am interested. What’s next?
Please send a short motivation letter and your CV to us at email@example.com. After the application, you may be invited for an interview.
Feel free to visit our page at: https://www.utwente.nl/en/bms/iebis/foe/OBCC/
Looking forward to hearing from you,
The OBCC Team